Ten years ago my life was so much more different in almost every way. And the time now is a good mark to sit back and see what have happend.
In September 2004:
- I met the girl who i married later on.
- I moved from Copenhagen to Horsens.
- I worked as a mailman.
- I had never worked for myself.
- I was racing my bicycle a lot.
- I wasn't on Facebook.
Ten years after I can sit back and see that i'm so blessed for my life right now, and mainly because a lot have happend.
Since September 2004:
- I have completed my first marathon (3:29:15).
- I have been working as a fulltime webdeveloper.
- I was married for 7 years with a diagnosed bipolar.
- I moved back to Copenhagen.
- I have been a parttime "dad".
- I got divorced.
- I have been in therapy on/off for almost 1.5 year (and blessed about the journey).
- I quit my job a week ago.
Right now I'm back starting at ground-zero, from October I don't have a job, and don't have a place to live, the thought is great, i really love the idea about not knowing what to future brings and where I end up.
I really don't know what I could write in September 2024, but i'm pretty sure my life from now on is going to be so much more different from what I have had until now, and i know for certain that i could start the list with something like:
- I have had my own company.
- I moved to ...
- I have ...